Our vision is to be viewed as a trusted partner by fully utilising the assets and resources that will enable long term business improvement and significant growth.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They include:
Overall objective: Delivering stakeholder value
Our overall objective is to develop the entities market presence, number of profitable projects, engagements, quality of service and value for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Your trusted partner
Owners and founders often consider the decision to sell or secure additional funding to their business as a key ingredient to expansion and to draw on additional skills and expertise. One of their major concerns is the confidentiality of the decision and the potential impact on their customers, suppliers and staff if news of the impending sale leaks.
This could disrupt the ongoing success and stability of their business in the market. Customer decision cycles will lose focus and impetus relating to the services and solution and may move to competitor offerings. The market could become rife with rumours, skilled workers may fear their employment security and creditors may press for early settlement on bills.
Our investment philosophy
Our goal is to deliver business performance excellence that meets or exceeds our partners expectations with an appropriate level of risk. Our business philosophy encourages us to be:
- Agile: As engaging partners we seek to add maximum value for our investments by maintaining highly collaborative management teams and portfolios. We are decisive, focusing on what matters and implementing decisions quickly.
- Collaborative: We do not promote a stars culture, yet we have many high achievers within our partnership. We encourage a culture of teamwork, scrutiny and challenge that we believe leads to productive energies and quality decisions.
- Flexible: We’re style and sector neutral and look for opportunities to deliver returns across all market conditions, rather than tying ourselves to single sectors or investment models.
- Responsible: We have an active approach to governance as it is a guiding principal to ‘good corporate citizenship’. Our approach is to clearly document our growth strategies, objectives and how we will measure our success; we have the skilled experts and teams in place to deliver on our responsibilities.
- Human: We do not asset strip businesses. We work with the team in place to help achieve maximum potential.